Please read my rules before using and don't upload my unretouched stocks anywhere!
I am a model from the north of germany and usually post my own artworks at my main profile la-esmeralda.
I hope you will find some photos here that you can use for your artworks! Have fun with my photos and if you have any questions please send a note to my main account:
I am online there nearly everyday while I always forget to come here to check my mails. Sorry!
RULES : RULES : RULES : RUES : RULES
Feel free to use what you find at La-Esmeralda-Stock but please make sure to read these rules BEFORE you use them.
1. You are allowed to use my stock photos for manipulations or as references for other works (for example paintings or dolls) and you can also use them for youtube tutorials. All in all, you can use them for everything you like, as long as it goes with the rest of my rules.
But do not post my unretouched photos anywhere! (Except for before/after pics of course) Facebook is full of my stock photos wihout any credits and I do not like that.
No matter where you post your artwork - please post your work on dA as well so I can save it in my favourites
2. Credit me, link back to the deviation you use - no matter if you upload it on deviantart or your personal homepage or anywhere else. I always want to see the link to this stock account. If you are on facebook you are welcome to link back to my profile (La Esmeralda) but make sure to add this link as well. Why? I get tonnes of mails on facebook of people who ask if I would allow them to edit the finished works they see on facebook or I get links to manipulations they made with my non-stock photos. If they knew about the stock account this would change. Thank you!
3. You don't need to ask for permission if you want to use my photos for your personal works but you have to write a comment under the photo you use or send a note with a link to your deviation. Even if you submit it outside dA!
I offer stocks for free so you could at least tell me what you do with my stuff
4. Don't use my stock photos to create new stock or claim my photos as your own! This includes tubes.
5. You may submit prints on dA or redbubble etc - as long as you credit me.
6. Don’t rip off my head / arms / legs! I think it is disrespectful to put your head instead of mine and also I don't like it to look like I had an accident. Also, don't put my photos in a sexual content! Amputating my left arm but adding naked breast instead, for example, kind of makes me angry.
7. Commercial use? Publications?
Please send a note for the details and my rates to la-esmeralda and don’t forget that, even if you publish a book or whatever, I want to be credited. Please understand that, if you want to sell your works for bookcovers or CD-Artworks or whatever, I need to be paid as I have put a lot of work and money into these photos. I don't want tonnes of money but it should be fair, don't you think? Also I would like to get a copy of the book / CD / magazine / flyer etc, if possible.
Of course it makes sense to ask me BEFORE you publish your book etc.
We should sign a contract so that everything is fine
8. I work as a model and I upload my photos to different sites like la-esmeralda, facebook, modelmayhem etc... If you used my photos and I like them it might happen that I download them to upload them to my portfolio. Of course I will give credits to your gallery but I won't ask for permission since I think it is just fair to post stuff with my face on it
Also I like to print them for myself from time to time so it would be nice to get a high resolution of this image if I ask for it - I don't like to pay for prints of me Of course I don't sell them or anything. I just have a little photo album where I put the printed photos in
Imagine I walk in a store and find something with my face on it that I did not expect because you didn't tell me before. Of course it is nice to see myself being published but don't forget to check out rule number 7 before you publish anything.
If you ever forget to ask me before you publish something be prepared to get a letter from my lawyer